No Boot Disk Has Been Detected

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by hhoyt, Oct 13, 2014.

1. hhoyt

hhoyt Registered Member

My wifes' motherboard blew and I pulled her MBR SATA 1 TB W/D hard drive.

Adding it to a new HP Pavilon 500-281 I could not boot. Finally realized the old H.D. was MBR.

HDM14 Suite Boot Manager does not seem to come up on the HP, so I am using the new HDM 15 preview.

Converted her MBR to GPT and UEFI.

I can now boot the HP up on its original H.D. with hers added exploiting sata0 and sata1 both H.D.'s contain WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

My problem is that I need to boot up under her O/S. I cannot see how to do it o_O

Thanks for any help,

Howard

Attached Files:

2. hhoyt

hhoyt Registered Member

Clarification: If I pull the H.D. which came with the HP. So her drive is the only connected hard drive. I get 'No Boot Disk has been detected'.
    HDM 15 RCD 'Boot Corrector' 'Correct BCD Files', 'Adjust Hard Disk to run on new hardware', or 'Adjust hard disk for UEFI boot' seem to have no effect.
    I can see all of her disks content when booted on the original drive, just cannot figure out how to boot up her hard drive.

Tks, Howie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.