No answer from ESET to my renewal purchase

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jaska, Aug 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaska

Jaska Registered Member

My definitions subscription takes end after 5 days and I payed for a renewal with my credit card. There should have been a confirmation email from ESET after an hour. Now it has been 2 days and no answer. And no answer either to my mail to sales@eset.com. Isn't my money good enough?
    I know there is no need to pay for Nod32 because the valid serials are all over the net but this time I really want to pay.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Jaska,
    shouldn't you have gotten a response yet, please email directly to support@nod32.com (use the same email address as before so that we can check what happened with your initial email).

4. JimF

JimF Registered Member

You are lucky. My subscription ends on 16 August, but I renewed today as soon as I received the notice. They started the new subscription on 7 August, so I have lost 9 days. I have emailed sales@eset.com about it.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This is not correct, renewal starts from the annual anniversary date of original purchase.

The following is what we send to all our clients, based upon that which is provided by Eset:

Renewals start from the expiry of the current/previous license, so you lose no time by renewing ahead of expiry.

IMPORTANT! Renewal of an expired license is back-dated to the date of expiry! Licenses which have EXPIRED for MORE THAN 30 DAYS CANNOT BE RENEWED. You will have to purchase a FULL license again, so don’t delay.

If you have been forwarded something that shows different, then do as you have and email the business from whom you purchased.

Hope this helps…

Cheers :D

6. JimF

JimF Registered Member

No, you are not correct. That is the policy, but the email they sent me stated that the subscription started on 7 August, rather than 16 August. However, by contacting sales@eset.com, they have now straightened it out. It is a little curious they do not set the right date automtically when you renew however.

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

As I stated:

"If you have been forwarded something that shows different, then do as you have and email the business from whom you purchased."

Because as also stated:

"renewal starts from the annual anniversary date of original purchase."

I am a Reseller.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.