NIS 2008 little problem!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by tsilo, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Hi there
    I have little problem with my NIS 2008, in NIS option, under Live Update I cheked "Notify me when updates are available" an applyed it. After reboot NIS noticed me about available updates. After that I uncheked this feature back but after next reboot it still notice me about available updates. I can't fix this little problem, can anyone help me?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Uninstall , reboot , use Symantec NRT tool , download new version , install again , update , enjoy :cool:

3. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Did you usually fix your problems this way? oh many thanks, wow, there is posibility uninstall softwares from computero_O you helped me man :cautious:

4. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

just keep turning the option on and off and rebooting inbetween.

its the same when your car brakes down, kick the tires.

or when your computer breaks, hit the keyboard hard.

doesnt always work, but sometimes it does :D

surely worth a try.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If it is not the settings (as you claim) then it is something in the program itself which you cannot change .

The easiest way is to get the program back to its default/virgin state which is supposed to fix anything you have made to it .

6. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Well boys... you need watch things easyer... I removed startup entry and fixed this problem :rolleyes: . Thanks aniway :)

7. midway40

midway40 Registered Member

I noticed this bug some time back. I had to reinstall it to shut the notifications off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.