Nightmare with my bookworld edition

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ellison64, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Ive been using a wireless western digital my bookworld edition as a back up drive for images of my pc.Today however I thought id put a few songs and pics on there and see if the PS3 would pick it up.So i made a folder called pictures ,and music and put the files in them.The ps3 found the mybookworld and played the songs no problem.However it said the pics were corrupted .No problem i thought...Ill just delete the pics on the my bookworld and put them back again.However when i try to delete them or the folder i keep getting this error message see pic.This happens when i try to delete the music files or folder that i made too.What am i doing wrong here.?
    ellison

Attached Files:

2. ellison64

Well ive reset the damn thing to factory settings which seems t have done the trick.It now allows me to delete files that i put on there :rolleyes:
    I now have a new problem which i havent seen before ( its not my day today) ,when i put in the my book world disk .it auto starts ,with parts of the interface stripped.For example it shows buttons that should have accept and decline on ,but shows nothing.Its not just on the first part of the disk but right through it.The disk works ok in the g/fs laptop though.Anyone seen a problem like that with a disk?

Attached Files:

3. tgell

tgell Registered Member

4. ellison64

Hi tgell..
    thanks for the links !!
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.