Next Acronis True Image 11 Home Build?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by davshu, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davshu

davshu Registered Member

Can anyone from Acronis support give us any idea when the next build of Acronis True Image 11 Home will be available and possibly what fixes it will have in it?

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Acronis has never given estimates of impending releases. Doing so creates expectations and software rarely minds schedules and has little sympathy for expectations.

Back when ATI 11 first came out, I said it might not be until Feb or Mar before they have a reasonably solid build available -- iirc, that's how it went with ATI 10. I'd probably still put my money on March, but it's just a guess based on past practice and how difficult it has been to get the linux (Boot CD) version working on so much of the new and Intel chipset hardware --I'm not privy to any inside info.

3. haerdalis

haerdalis Registered Member

As the german version has received an update (8064?)several weeks ago, I hope it will be earlier than that.. Especially because I hope for a fix to the diskid change which invalidates tasks (I've mentioned the problem in at least 3 threads).
    It should most likely be in the next version according to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.