Newbie Troubles

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Mike XXX, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike XXX

Mike XXX Registered Member

Is there a more detailed tutorial somewhere for Acronis True Image? I can't get past the Backup Archive Location Screen. The help screen doesn't really help much because I can't understand what it's telling me. I want to backup my entire Drive C to DVDs, but the backup locations available don't permit me to do that. I also tried to create a Bootable Rescue Disc, but the program keeps telling me that the DVD is not empty, no matter how many new discs I insert. Do you have to be a computer wizard to make this program work? I'm using Windows XP.

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

The bootable Rescue disk has to be a CD.

3. bVolk

bVolk Registered Member

4. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Don't have to be a Wiz, but however; it's NOT like installing, and using a simple Jpeg program. Jumping in "Feet first", and Not knowing what you're doing with ANY "Drive Imaging" software... can result in having to Reinstall Windows XP. Read the manual, and really learn all you can about it first. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.