new vundo problem

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by cheli2400, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheli2400

cheli2400 Registered Member

I'm getting blasted with pop ups. ran hijack this & vundo fix & cant get rid of these things in hijack this 02 bho windows system 32 mprify.dll 020 appinit_dlls c windows system 32 vtutqqo.dll & 020 winlogon notify:mprify-cwindows : system 32 mprify.dll Think you get the general idea, this mite be new vundo stuff. Ran my anti virus stuff & anti spyware tools too, no luck. Could use some help. Thanks for any help in advance.o_O

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello! As per this policy Wilders no longer provide HijackThis log files nor malware cleaning . You are advised to post in another forums where you get an expert help with various tools.

You can start with these Geneal Malware removal instructions by Blackspear . After you are done with them , post in a forums which analysis HJT and other logs . My favourite is Aumha but there are many others

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

well the first thing to do is download superantispyware free version link in my sig.
    update it then run a scan in safe mode.
    to boot to safe mode keep pressing F8 as your computer boots up.
    then using the up and down arrows to select safe mode and press enter.
    lodore

4. SKA

SKA Registered Member

5. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Please read the instructions on Vundofix carefully and run this one. You can try using this online scan afterwards. Online Scan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.