New ViruScape Forum

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by TeraInnovations, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeraInnovations

TeraInnovations Registered Member

As per request of Mr. Wilders, we have created our own forum. It is currently living at forum.viruscape.com . We would appreciate it if all discussions about ViruScape could be moved there, as here is not an appropriate place to make them.

We thank Paul for his kindness for leaving the thread open as long as it was.

Thanks again,
    -Tera Innovations, Incorporated Support Team

2. tansu

tansu Registered Member

Congrats..
    SMF rulezz. :D :D

3. Brandon

Brandon Registered Member

Nice new forum you have there Tera :) I bet it will make things much easier now :D

4. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Nice forum. I joined it just now, but I sincerely hope you continue to drop by Wilders from time to time. Wilders is where *the action* is, wot! :cool:

5. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

On a general point, i've noticed that the Beta-testing of the DefenseWall Host Intrusion Prevention System thread seems to still going strong ! That looks like an App with promise too.

StevieO

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Good move indeed.

Our pleasure.

Since the announcement has been made, I'll suggest all those interested in this software hop over to the new support forum mentioned.

This thread has fullfilled his intention, so it has been closed from now on.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.