New to NOD: How to bypass blacklisted site...

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hamish, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Brand new to NOD 32 and there is a site I have been visiting for over a year now with no problems whatsoever. Since I installed NOD, I can't access it anymore. o_O

Is there a way to bypass this blockage? I put the site address into my safe list in IE 7.0 to no avail.

TIA

H

Dell GX620 P4 Intel IE 7.0 with IE Pro Windows XP SP3

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello hamish....Welcome to Wilders,

You can add sites to an exclusion list in Nod32.

via Advanced mode > Setup > Antivirus and antispyware protection >Web access protection > HTTP > excluded addresses

Also for further assistance, take a look in the Help index under excluded addresses for examples of adding addresses.

a recent thread concerning this issue > I WANT to go to website that NOD32 is blocking!

Bubba

3. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I followed your recommendations and the in the post you provided the link to. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. As stated before, it is a site I have been using for quite a while now and found no harmful effects at all. The site in question is cw-warez.info. They post no downloads at all and supply information only. Any light you can shed on this problem would be much appreciated.

H

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Information concerning what exactly?

5. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Mr

Information regarding new versions and trials and reviews.

H

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Trying various additions to cw-warez.info....www, index.html and even thru google searches, I'm not able to locate that site o_O Any more of an addresss you can share in order to reach the site to then attempt to see what combination it takes to exclude the site ?

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.