New to NOD: How to bypass blacklisted site...

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hamish, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Brand new to NOD 32 and there is a site I have been visiting for over a year now with no problems whatsoever. Since I installed NOD, I can't access it anymore. o_O

Is there a way to bypass this blockage? I put the site address into my safe list in IE 7.0 to no avail.

TIA

H

Dell GX620 P4 Intel IE 7.0 with IE Pro Windows XP SP3

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello hamish....Welcome to Wilders,

You can add sites to an exclusion list in Nod32.

via Advanced mode > Setup > Antivirus and antispyware protection >Web access protection > HTTP > excluded addresses

Also for further assistance, take a look in the Help index under excluded addresses for examples of adding addresses.

a recent thread concerning this issue > I WANT to go to website that NOD32 is blocking!

Bubba

3. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I followed your recommendations and the in the post you provided the link to. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. As stated before, it is a site I have been using for quite a while now and found no harmful effects at all. The site in question is cw-warez.info. They post no downloads at all and supply information only. Any light you can shed on this problem would be much appreciated.

H

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Information concerning what exactly?

5. hamish

hamish Registered Member

Mr

Information regarding new versions and trials and reviews.

H

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Trying various additions to cw-warez.info....www, index.html and even thru google searches, I'm not able to locate that site o_O Any more of an addresss you can share in order to reach the site to then attempt to see what combination it takes to exclude the site ?

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.