New technology uses human body for broadband networking

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Close_Hauled, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Probably not good for pacemakers though... :p

For that matter, I don't think I would want any kind of signal going through my body unless it came from my own brain. I'm not one to knock new technology, but I don't want anything to interfere with the signals going through my brain and heart that keeps me alive. LOL

3. Lurkerella

Lurkerella Guest

Ah-So, that is why the young gen are piercing everywhere, subconsciously they are planning on being hard wired!:)

Interesting article, makes one wonder, if the body can do all that, why do we need Power companies? Would we be able to 'rent' our power out? Loads of interesting questions come to my mind.

The fact that we are bad antennae is good for security, after having installed a whole body network, would that still be true, maybe we would start to use a bigger percentage of our brains than we do now, what if that is what the 'extra' was for.

Very good article for daydreaming!

4. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You know they will make an "Antenna" per say, that we can wear to improve our signals as well.
    Laptops will soon gain internet access through sitting on our laps; We will receive faxes while driving down the road; the possibilites are endless. LOL

I think I'll stick with WiFi or wired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.