NEW: Suryl Guardian

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by PaulBB, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

Anyone using it? It's a relative small, 11 MB app free trial.

-https://www.suryl.com/Why-Suryl-Guardian%20.htm-

2. kareldjag

kareldjag Registered Member

hi
    The only thing i could say between the long chicken and the coffee is that this soft tried on a Win 7 64 laptop was not a great experience as my system was unable to reboot.
    I have not investigated more; no time to spend with soft experimentation failures...

More reliable is Hopedot VOS posted on Kernelmode.info a few month ago
    http://www.hopedot.com/

Anyway nothing new under the sun (see BZ and co)...

rgds

3. CyberMan969

CyberMan969 Registered Member

It looks like a no-frills LV program. I wonder how it fares against sophisticated rootkits...

Their other program, Suryl Vizion, sounds like a snapshot app.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  4. SURYL GUARDIAN

SURYL GUARDIAN Registered Member

Hi Kareldjag,

Sorry for you experience. Based on your date of download it seems your running version 5. We have currently released version 6 which has enhanced performance, reduced boots, new features (auto backup feature). Please contact us at support@suryl.com for more help if needed.

Thank you,
    Suryl Guardian

5. kareldjag

kareldjag Registered Member

Hi

Looking for an easy to use solution for the need of zero security knowledge woman, Suryl Vizion appeared to me as an interesting product with its switching restrictive environments.
    Yes this is the old version from softpedia that was experimented, and i will try to test the new one on another disk.
    Tks for the low prices, in comparison to some antivirus solutions wich reach 50 Euros/dollars for a ridiculous effectiveness...

Rgds

6. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

It continues to amaze me the repeated fashioning of such apps & actually actively trying to sell this stuff?? Given more stable and reliable such apps already available??

They should try doing more inhouse testing and severe inspections across multiple MS Platforms at any rate before throwing them out for view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.