New Spyware scanner.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by notageek, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I seen this while I was over at Snapfiles.com looking for something for a friend. It's called Perfrect Process. The home page for this program is here http://www.veloci.dk/index.asp?visnu=ppdownl.htm
    If anyone wanta to take a look at it. I'm going to read more about this program and post more. I'm also going to try it in a few days. If anyone has already tried or plain on triing please let me (us) know how it works.

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi notageek,

I tried it a few months ago. The program did not scan for dll's at the time. So I gave up pretty quick and have not tried it since. It had some good points as well though.
    Let me know if you think it has improved and I'll give it another try.

I posted at their forum at the time:
    http://www.veloci.dk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29

Regards,

Pieter

3. notageek

Here's the comparison web page. They don'e have a "Advanced EXE, DLL, OCX, INF Detection" for the freeware version. You have to pay $25 to get that. I'm going to download it and try it to see how well it works.

4. notageek

Wel I was going to try this program but I can't seem to download it. I sent the MAker an email about not eing about to download it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.