New program?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by scarydog, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarydog

scarydog Guest

2. squash

squash Guest

If i were to choose, i wouldn't install that program, there are better ones around like TDS or the cleaner... or ewido and a2 or something...

The FAQ is under contruction, they spelt introduction wrong and there is no other contact addresses apart from a few e-mail address and there is only 1 post in the forum...

ALL these info is at time of writing... but its your choice, if you wish to use it... its your choice... ignore what i said if you feel like it

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

It's the first time i've heard of Anti Trojan Elite, the website doesn't say to much about it (at least to me), but i noticed the price was $40, in this pricerange i would go with more established products like BOClean , TDS-3 or Trojanhunter. BOClean and TDS-3 have daily updates. :)

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I wouldn't mess with it - but that's just my first impression doing a little googling around. It is all over the cheap-o "download software cheap" sites but the FAQ on their own website is "under construction." According to the screen-shots, the application looks like a notepad file when it's run, which perhaps shouldn't bother me but it does. I figure if the programmer/s are working hard then they will want their product to look nice. There's too many well established and reputable ATs out there for the same price, IMO.

5. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

I would give this some time...stick with BO.

BoClean=Trojan Defense. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.