New Outbreak - Advanced heuristics scores again

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Marcos, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mephisto

Mephisto Guest

I only receive e-mail in plain text and with no attachments allowed ... unfortunantly that's one of the fun things i used to like to do (e-mailing pics and programs ...etc) but like most things out there now security has got to be my first priority.

2. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Emails are like letters. They were meant to carry only text with additional attacehements (images,programs or other stuff).
    I really hate to see emails with colorful text and bunch of twinking smilies+large gif blinking banner in the bottom. So plaintext is just fine. And more secure.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

5. izi

izi Registered Member

Marcos, I can't find Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.ZL. trojan in update 1.1062. Why?

NOD32 - v.1.1062 (20050414) Virus signature database updates:Win32/Adware.Incredifind, Win32/Agent.CT, Win32/Dialer.DialHub, Win32/Dialer.DialSX, Win32/DNSChanger.I, Win32/Exploit.DComRpc.B, Win32/Kelvir.I, Win32/KillAV.NAC, Win32/PSW.Lineage.NAA, Win32/Rbot.DSP, Win32/Spyware.DCToolbar, Win32/TrojanClicker.Small.FF, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.LE, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.AGZ, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.APV, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.NDA, Win32/TrojanDropper.Agent.GP, Win32/Wurmark.H

I found Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.ZL in update v.1.916 (20041103).

Regards,

izi

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

The point is, it was heuristically detected without signatures. Thats all I needed to know anyway!!!

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Probably its signature was only improved to detect the new variant as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.