new license problem (sorry if wrong forum)

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Benji4731, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benji4731

Benji4731 Registered Member

After a little help if anyone has any thoughts please.
    I have had Nod 32 for a few years and had no problems. I was overseas when the liscence expired, it was 15 days gone when I got back so I clicked the link on the programe window to update and bought the new liscence from ESET, received the new password/code.

Entered them on my system and they were invalid. Tried the lost password tool, that sent me three emails with a different pair of codes and usenames on each one...none of which works.

Checked I had installed the correct software, uninstalled, reinstalled and tried the lost password again. Another three emails and another three sets of usernames/passwords, again none of them actually work.

Any ideas?

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Sending you a PM. Would like to get this worked out for you ASAP.

3. dogboy72

dogboy72 Registered Member

Same problem here. Renewed 2 days after license expired and the new username and password are not working.

4. Roadkill_Pizza

Roadkill_Pizza Registered Member

I too am having problems with the username and password after I allowed E-set to expire on my laptop. I still haven't been able to get the program to acknowledge the information that was sent to me. I've tried the lost license link and still no updates. Still waiting for the Customer Care to respond. They have another 10 hours before their expected 24-hour response time, but something tells me that this issue might not be so isolated.

5. dwomack

OK sent both of you a PM. Hoping we can get this worked out ASAP. Thanks.

6. Roadkill_Pizza

Roadkill_Pizza Registered Member

It seems to be working now. Thanks for the attention! I suppose expired renewals take 12-24 hours during the week instead of the weekends. Keep up the good work!

7. dwomack

No problem. Glad to help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.