New installation of acronis TI V10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Meshuga, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meshuga

Meshuga Registered Member

A couple of days ago I installed a copy of acronis TIv10, I paid for it online, received confirmation that my credit card payment had been accepted and received confirmation of my order number and the serial number to enter, which I submitted. However, whenever I access the program it still shows as a trial version valid for 14 days and the days are counting down. How can I get it to act as a fully paid for version please

2. nb47

nb47 Registered Member

You might have to uninstall the 'paid version'; it won't work .Then, try the one you paid for. That's what happened to me.

3. Meshuga

NB47, not really with you there, if I uninstall the paid for one I will then be asked to pay again. Surely there must be a way of acronis validating the 1st one.

4. nb47

nb47 Registered Member

Well, I meant to get rid of the 'Trial one' ; you can't use that particular version-at least I couldn't.I had to get rid of that one(Trial) then backup with the paid version.

5. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

NB47 is correct uninstall the Trial version first, then install your paid for version.

6. Meshuga

thomasjk, I understand uninstalling the trial version but where do I find the paid for version to install it. It does not show anywhere for me to do it. Thanks.

7. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Assuming you didn't have a download link, you should go to the Acronis website and register your product using your serial number (for example: )

https://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/products/registration/

From there you will be able to download the latest build of your product.

F.

8. Meshuga

Further to my last post, I have now found the link to my original order and have downloaded and installed the paid version of TI and all is well now. The problem was more age related(mine) than technical. Many thanks to all who helped.

9. Meshuga

Thanks to you too foghorne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.