New High School and College Grads – Read This!

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by TheKid7, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Oh crap i gotta delete my FB account . . . wait i dont have one. :D

3. TomAZ

TomAZ Registered Member

Don't have one here, either. Never had the desire to go down that road :D

4. Nebulus

Nebulus Registered Member

Having a Facebook account is not the issue here, the employers being retarded is. :mad:

5. TheWindBringeth

TheWindBringeth Registered Member

Perhaps there is plenty o tard to go around? As in, users have used their account in absurd ways, employers have made absurd decisions over petty things, and Facebook has made absurd decisions in terms of design and default settings?

Tardbook has a nice ring to it, although that probably isn't fair to some users.

6. EncryptedBytes

EncryptedBytes Registered Member

I do not really see the issue here. Yes facebook and other social sites are for personal use, but the one exception is most people choose to not contain their ahem "information" personal. If you want to talk about hating the man and take pictures of yourself in questionable or illegal situations, go at it. The minute however you post such information in a public forum where anyone outside your social group can see it you are fair game in my opinion. If I were your employer I too would reprimand/fire you, because now you are a liability for me and the company.

7. J_L

J_L Registered Member

I have no problems with Facebook, no one should if they know how to use it and are responsible for their own actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.