new having problems

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by TinkM, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinkM

TinkM Registered Member

Hello
    Just installed yesterday and everything was fine. This morning the first thing I got was cannot find c: drive?

I got online and tried to open the control panel from my desk top, my start page and from the directory..it will not open. I get a hour glass for about 2 seconds and nothing. Also my PC is barely moving. It was fine before. I did a back up and it will not let me in to restore it in case I deleted something.
    I am afraid to uninstall and take whatever is missing with it.

This is not good...need help asap please email me..

Thank you

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi TinkM, and welcome to Wilders.

I'm afraid we do not email support, instead we try and help here in the forum.

If you could give us a bit more information that would help me place your thread in the appropriate forum here where members can reply and offer suggestions. Edit: ~moved to Javacool's forum since member said he is referring to SpywareGuard~

Additional information would be what operating system are you using, what security programs are you running, etc.,

Also, what program are you referring to when you say: "I am afraid to uninstall and take whatever is missing with it."

Regards,

snap

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  3. TinkM

TinkM Registered Member

it is the spywareguard I have windows XP
    I can run the live update but it says current. When I try to uninstall it says its running and I must shut it down first by clicking and hitting exit. There is not exit when I click. I do not also have a icon on my tool tray to turn it off with. Its strange that everything else is on there but this..I want it off my PC...Thank you

4. dog

dog Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.