New Handy Start Menu v1.0

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Ade 1, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

Hi all,

Just came across this - works well but I needed to categorize certain apps myself - just wanted to know what you thought if you want to give it a go. Cheers.

This utility automatically groups applications installed on the computer
    by their purpose and reduces the list of programs in the Start menu to just a few items.
    This makes it considerably easier for the user to find applications as there is no need to
    browse through long lists.

The Handy Start Menu makes it incredibly quick to run applications because users do not
    have to open application folders and look for a shortcut they need. Now it is enough to click
    on the application folder, and the program instantly determines the needed shortcut and
    launches the application.

Learn more about the Handy Start Menu at:

http://www.handystartmenu.com

2. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

Actually forget I mentioned this - I can see what they're trying to do and make the menu more simple to use but in actual fact I find it harder to find things. And the biggest gripe for me is that you can't right click to run an app as administrator like you can in the normal start menu.

I've uninstalled it.................!:oops:

3. abu shofwan

abu shofwan Registered Member

:D too buggy. You can give Start Menu Organizer a try. They have free version too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.