New endorsement for NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by nonmirecordo, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonmirecordo

nonmirecordo Registered Member

Just over a month ago I recommended NOD32 to Mark Rider, the author of the Common Sense Security Newsletter.

He took up my challenge and tried it for a month. In this month's newsletter (published today) he finished his appraisal by saying:

Overall I am very pleased with NOD32 and I bought a one year license. *It cost less than the McAfee, Panda, Trend Micro or Symantec programs, and it works just as well or better. *One big advantage is that you are not locked in to an automatic renewal like McAfee and Symantec do. *They require you to let them know that you do not want another year's worth of updates 30 days before the renewal date - and they automatically renew you 30 days before the year is over. *Unless you are thinking 2 months in advance, you will get locked in for another year and have to fight to get your money back.

If you are thinking about getting away from the high-profile high-priced antivirus programs and don't want to rely on free programs, I recommend giving NOD32 a try. *The 1 month trial is free, and you might just find that it is the right program for you.

To see the whole of his appraisal you will have to sign-up for his (free) newsletter or wait until the next edition is published (at which time the previous edition is shown on the website).

I don't know what his readership is but his recommendation should bring in a few more customers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.