New AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium (20 Euro)

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by RaLX, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaLX

RaLX Registered Member

What do you think? New Pay Antivir is here. I'm hearing screams out there? :ninja:

Features:

The modern and operator-friendly graphic surface makes the handling of software such as a children´s game for unpracticed users.
    The exclusive downloadserver secures unproblematic and fast access to free updates.
    The effective POP3 scanner guarantees the security of your e-mail communication.
    The scan function for folders and lists makes the work easier for you and saves time.
    The license manager reminds you to replace your license on time.
    The qualified and friendly employees of the support hotline are willing to help you with words and deeds in any case.
    Further additions in the power spectrum provide a higher protection and security for your data and more using comfort for yourself.

Homepage: http://www.antivir-pe.de/en/
    Product Page: http://www.antivir-pe.de/en/produkte/antivir_personaledition/index.html

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

As far as I can determine, they will continue to support the free version of AntiVir-PE which can be downloaded HERE.

By the way, I have it on good authority that, if you already have the free version installed, & then install a demo of the new premium version, it will kill your old free version. However, if you then uninstall the demo version, you will be able to reinstall the free version. Phew.:p

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  3. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

Anyone got screenshots? ;) I always had the feeling this was going to happen... but the price is still reasonable :)

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I think AntiVir's gonna have to compete against BitDefender....

5. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

How so?
    I used to believe they have different targets...
    Antivir with PE converted users, and BD in Europe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.