Hi all, ever since I upgraded to Smart Security 5, it would take a min. to a min. and a half to connect after reboot. I have a VPN and use uTorrent, so I checked their forums also and nothing was on the uTorrent site, but VPN had a lot of peeps with similar problems. I tried everything that was suggested to no avail. Well, long story short, Microsoft did an update this morning consisting of an security update for NET framework 3.5.1 & 4, 3 x64 security updates and an cumulative security update for IE9, plus 2 other inconsequential updates that has fixed my problem. Network starts right up just like before. Hope you far as well with your problems.