Net6/Citrix AG issues

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Net6 user, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net6 user

Net6 user Guest

We have just started testing the Citrix Access Gateway (formerly Net6 VPN Hybrid). Here is the issue i'm having. For those of you who don't know what this is, its a SSL VPN type of device.
    1. you first log in to a website over HTTPS:
    2. then you select to run the client so that it routes all the coporate network traffice thru an ssl port.
    3. the client installs and appears on the taskbar and you login. no problem.
    4. everything great until you try to access the resources thru the vpn. AMON gets stuck scanning net6vpn.exe and Explore.exe eats up 50% of the resources on my pc. i excluded the net6 directory from amon and this fixed the issue but, when i close the vpn client, i get errrors regarding not being able to write to memory location 0x00..... blah blah.

if i turn of amon before i start the vpn, everything seems to work great.
    I hope some one at eset can fix this cause we were planning on switching from Norton to NOD this year, but since we will probably go with the net6 device, it's going to be a hard sell to tell the big wigs to ignore big memory errors when they log off the vpn network or to turn of virus protectoin before logging on to the private network.

has anyone else used the net6 device with NOD?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.