Need your opinion about Clean Space

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Baron13dx, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron13dx

Baron13dx Registered Member

Hi guys

What you can say about Clean Space? (here or here)
    I saw several threads about it but it was at small forums.. I need opinion of professionals.

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Re: Need your opinion

Listed on The Spyware Warrior page as rogue/suspect software.

Spyware Warrior

3. Baron13dx

I dont care about "free scan" couz I need Clean Space. Not spyware remover. And its not interesting for me what they used for promotion. I need about 15-16 licenses and this site give me perfect offer. Can someone say about "clean space" software? Opportunities, bugs... The concrete information, instead of foggy reasons of one person.

4. Honyak

Honyak Registered Member

I would heed ronjor's post if I were you, He is quite knowledgeable.

5. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

A n00b disses a Mod. That's f'd up. Believe me n00b you're outta your league.:eek:

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

By about 13166 to 1. Let him use the software. Learning the hard way can be life's best lesson.

Pete

7. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

If you are looking for a clean the free space tool, then look to Sysinterals SDelete and get it for free.

8. SexIsGood4U

SexIsGood4U Registered Member

Hi Baron13dx,

Personally I would not recommend this software. It looks the package of everything you might want to use it for. But personally what are you after? What is your objective?

I personally have tried this software. (honestly, I own and operate a internet cafe and have the balls to try all sorts of software and think about it for months before making a final assessment to buy it or not.)

As to you "zapjb".... it is an insult to label people as "n00b". Just as much as others lable people "nerd" (which I would also take as an insult).

As to you all, instead of saying No, how about asking Baron13dx to either clarify what his objective is, and then offer alternitives which better fit his task ahead.

Baron13dx, I suggest you take note of what mods & admins offer as suggestions. They are here to free assist, but believe it or not, they all have experience above us. I'm sure if you clarify your task and ask ronjor nicely he would further assist you. (I have read alot of posts in general, but rarely posting. Ronjor posts alot of assistance and has his head screwed on pretty hard and straight)

Kindest Regards
    SIG4U

PS...... don't forget to ask nicely and if you don't understand something as foggy reason. Try asking nicely to elaborate. Consider others and that is how you will be treated in return.

PSS...... please clarify what you are trying to achieve

:D

9. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

op was insulting a Mod that was trying to help. And op is a n00b at least here.

10. Baron13dx

zapjb, you r wrong. When I says "foggy reasones of a one person" I mean the man who create "list".. Looks like you dont understood it. Why? Because I heard many "flattering" responses about it. Many people think even that the author of "list" can add to list ANY software. Someone can pay for it or anything else. What after that? Right! All people around believe this list. As result - brand is dead. I saw examples of it in real life, with real firms.

Thank you mr. (or lady) SexIsGood4U. Only you'v understood me. But not completely :)

ps
    likuidkewl, free cheese only in a mousetrap. I never use "free software", it's silly (for noobs :D ). Any work should be paid..

11. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

If you are just looking for a tracks cleaner, then why don't you use the free http://www.ccleaner.com/ ?

As for your comments about Eric Howes & his roque list, they should be backed up by proff, instead of just claims.:)

12. Wolfe

Wolfe Registered Member

Couldn't agree more, Don. Too much inuendo going on these days :thumbd:

13. Baron13dx

I'l try it :) All guys in our little "company" agree with me.
    May be Im wrong. Iv wrote to support and they offered me 20 licenses for ~$400 plus some another services :thumb: To my mind its excellent chance.
    If you want I can write about results some days later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.