Need To Download SP 3.5.2 and ISO

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by huntnyc, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Can someone tell me how I can download SP desktop 3.5.2 and also the ISO. i have a Storagecraft account and using 3.5 now but have forgotten how I go about getting 3.5.2. Not that interested in 4.0 at the moment and thanks.

Gary

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. huntnyc

Thanks but that takes me to a page that loads the 4.0 recovery ISO but I want 3.5.2 ISO. Maybe I am missing something because the forum message you linked to did say 3.5.2. Thanks again for help.

Gary

4. HAN

HAN Registered Member

StorageCraft has apparently changed the download referenced in the forum to 4.0 since it's the latest build. Have you tried logging into your account at the StorageCraft store and see if you can get it there? Normally, if you have any downloads of specific versions left (in this case 3.x), the latest of that version is what you'd get. If that doesn't work, you'll need to get directly with support to get the version you want.

FWIW, from my experience, version 4 is definitely slower than 3.5.2. Not a significant amount but it is slower... :(

5. huntnyc

@HAM,
    Had toruble before going through my account but all well now. Just wanted to get that late 3.xx version because I need to image to a new HDD for my laptop soon. Anyway, thanks again.

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.