need some help please

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by donsan, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donsan

donsan Registered Member

last night i unistalled norton 04 pro wanting to install nod32 after i tried the trial version so uninstalled the trial vs. and bought the full version all seemed to go well till i tried to update the program with the username and pass word they sent me all it keeps telling me is the username and password is wrong so i can not update the program i uninstalled three time's and reinstalled it with no luck at all so i seem to have paid for somthing i can't even use this program does me no good at all if it is not up to date. i have sent a email to eset but haven't heard from them at all so downloaded kasv. trial which i had no problem updating would like to use this program since it is paid for or would it be possible to get a refund any help would be appr.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Try entering your password as you install. Do it by hand. Don't copy and paste.

If this doesn't work, send a note to support@nod32.com explaining your problem.

3. arrowsmithmidwest

arrowsmithmidwest Registered Member

it will work, make sure you put capital AV and also make sure their is no spaces anywhere in username or password, also look out to a 0 being a capital O.
    should look something like this:
    AV-1234567 a1b2c3d4e5

i have a customer every couple days who complain it is not working and for all of them they have typed password or username wrong.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Or copy and paste in your UN and PW, just MAKE SURE there are NO spaces after the PW or it will see that as another letter/number.

Let us know how you get on...

Cheers :D

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

We always recommend to copy & paste the user / pass from the original email from Eset to the appropriate fields in the update setup window. Shouldn't it work, contact your local distributor, or drop an email to support@nod32.com

6. donsan

donsan Registered Member

:rolleyes: i just want to say thanks to all who replied to my request i now have nod32 up and running it was the problem of not using capital letters.thanks again for the quick response and i hope nod32 is as good as kav 5.0 for the short time i used it it seemed like a very good program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.