Need Picasa Help

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by jpcummins, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I have used Picasa for a number of years. Picasa is a program that allows you to create photo albums and store them for easy access by the public. Visitors to a web site can then access and view the photo albums. I installed this program years ago and have managed to lose my "username". Picasa allows me to change my "password" but changing or for that matter finding out what my username is has so far been impossible. Picasa has no online support other than a forum that so far has been unsatisfactory.

Can someone help me? Or, does anyone have an alternative to Picasa I might add a free alternative.

As always any and all replies will be appreciated and I will thank you in advance.

John

2. HAN

HAN Registered Member

You do not need a user name or password to use Picasa itself. If you are talking about uploading photos to the web, my advice is to start a new Google account if your old one is inaccessible...

3. Doug_B

Doug_B Registered Member

Have you ever sent email to someone with a link to your photo albums? Perhaps your username is embedded in the link and you saved that email. I have such a link associated with my uncle's album which has his name as part of it (don't know if it's his username, though).

Doug

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

jpcummins, I have sent you a PM.

JR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.