Need help with e mail program Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by aacm, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Hi everyone!!
    I just switch from Kerio 4.1 to look'n'stop. I having problems with my outlook 2003 when I receive a e-mail I can't open internet connection when I receive a link in other words I can't open the link when somebody send me. An I have different accounts with outlook (3) I only receive from 2 so I don't know what to do I check the beautiful setup of Blackspear (great job !!! marvaleous!!! by away tremendous person what a dedication of individual my opion congratulation for this great great job!!! well)....just a comment in that).. but please I need to get into my accounts and also I need to able to click the link(s) and open those pages.. anyone thanks a lot...... o_O

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi aacm,

and welcome here ;)

Did you check if you have some alerts in the log when the problem appears ?

Thanks,

Frederic

3. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Thanks
    Not really, I am new with this program. so let me see.

4. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Yeah my wife didn't give permission with appears so I will created again see what came up..

5. aacm

aacm Registered Member

right now I can't receive nothing from my accounts. and has time-out. I will check with my email support provider.. I think this is it.!!! o_O

6. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Frederic.
    I notice something. When I follow the instructions of Blackspear I found that I didn't loaded this file (sharing.rie) instead I load (sharingSP2.rie) it is correcto_O
    I using Windows XP PRO with SP2

7. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Well I'm still having the problem with this issue. I mean with the link the people send me. I resolved the problem with my e-mail, hope never return.. Anybody knows about this with Outlook 2003?? thanks..

8. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Sorry, it's not so clear what is the problem you are still having, and if it is related to Look 'n' Stop or not.
    Could you clarify ?

Frederic

9. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Sorry Frederic I answer so late.
    Well I believe it is.. let me explain...
    everytime I open outlook 2003 and I have a email with a link and I click the link the page of FF (firefox) came blank no message or any type of advice.
    Now I shot down look'n'stop, click the link again the page display. Right away ofcourse I started look'n'stop. Now since I do that procedure all other links works. Could be look'n'stop the problem or is my system?? I hope I clear the problem for you (english is my second language sorry). I look in look'n'sotp in the log tab for any extrange information and I don't see what seems to be the problem.
    Thanks Frederic for you help and concern

10. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Probably Outlook is not allowed to start an application that will connect.
    If you are not yet in advanced mode, switch to this mode in the advanced option settings. Then in the application filtering you will see a new column to allow/block an application to start another application which connect (the attribute is a double green arrow). Verify this attribute for Outlook.

Frederic

11. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Hi Frederic!!
    Thanks so much for your answer. I did what you suggest and right I gave Outlook all authority to start all aplication. Right away I could check my emails and also I can click those links and yes I can see those pages.
    Thanks so much for your suggestions I really appreciated your help. You solve this problem.. thanks again.... :D

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.