need help with defensewall reg.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by taleblou, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

I have a genuine license of defensewall firewall but when I register it registers but I get a error alert message that the license can not be saved and upon reboot it asked for the licence eventhough in the defensewall it shows registered to me. I did everything I know but getting the same error alert. Has anyone had similar issue or knows what the issue is? Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Leach

Leach Registered Member

Try to exit the GUI (close the tray icon), run it again with administrative privileges and register.

3. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

Check you are using a regular version.

4. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

This is the latest version " DefenseWall Personal Firewall 3.02" I downloaded from the official site and anyway I try I get the error. Even installing as a admin pervilage is the same. Could this statment at the official site " program license is Lifetime, however updates, email notifications and first-queue support expire after 1 year unless you renew (extend, prolongate) your license." is the problem that I have with the latest? Mine is more then a year old and maybe the 3.02 version is incopatibleo_O

5. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

OK, what kind of license key do you have? One of the giveways or a regular (paid) one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.