Need help to determine if SpyWare Blaster is really working!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by lescot, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lescot

lescot Guest

Advanced Search

View First Unread Thread Tools Search this Thread

#1 Today, 11:43 AM
    lescot
    Guest Posts: n/a

How to tell if SpyWareBlaster is really working?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to reach someone within Javacool Software with experience pertaining to SpyWare Blaster. I have had this freeware program installed on my machine for nearly a year now. I have upgraded once or twice and now have version 3.3 installed for a while now. I check and upgrade to the latest protection downloads and install those files on average once a week. Still I cannot determine if the program even works. It says it is blocking like over 3,300 known problem sites and spyware/adware stuff but I see no evidence of any of those being blocked. I also run SpyBot and whenever I run it usually 2-3 times a week or more, it finds all kinds of stuff that supposedly SpyWare Blaster should have stopped from ever coming into my computer. Is there anyone out there who can tell me definately how to prove or check that SpyWare Blaster is in fact really working or is there some trick to activating it into operation? It is supposed to be a silent work in behind the scenes and never even seen or known up front that it is working. But, I keep seeing all kinds of evidence that it isn't doing anything except taking up space on my harddrive!!! If anyone knows the secret please let me know and contact me at email removed

Thanks,

Les email removed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2005
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.