Need Help? These Beginner's Guides May Fill That Need!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GroverH, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

Many people come to the forum seeking help with the basics of True Image Home. With that in mind, I felt there was a need for these two guides:
    Many simply use True Image Home as a system backup and recovery program. Therefore the above two pdf's cover the basic "how to" steps in creating and restoring a full disk archive, plus a bit more. Whilst the instructions have been written around TI 9.0 Home Build 3666, they apply equally as well to TI 10.0 Home."

The guides are directed toward those with basic needs and who, at this point in time, are unable to fully digest 81 pages of the official Acronis TI9 user manual. Plus, Acronis offers the 124 page fully illustrated tutorial which offers help to those with more exacting requirements.

I hope you will find my guides useful and will recommend them to others!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special thanks goes to Menorcaman for his willingness to help me properly present these Beginner's Guides. His help involved a lot of his time and was invaluable. My guides are much improved due to his diligence.

-------------------------Additional Useful Links -------------------------

L1: Please Read Before You Post
    L2: Product Links, FAQs & Interesting Forum Threads
    L3: Online FAQ's - Acronis True Image 10.0 Home
    L4: User Manual—Acronis True Image 9 Home (81 pages)
    L5: User Manual—Acronis True Image 10 Home (95 pages)
    L6: TI9 Home Illustrated instructions. describing installation and usage (4 part html)
    L6a Downloadable pdf rather than 4 part html (Same content at L6 except a downloadable pdf file.)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2007
  2. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

If you are new user of True Image Home, perhaps these additional tips may be of assistance.

1. Do create a full disk image backup as soon as possible. Before you do, however, download my beginners guides referenced above. The guides can help explain your procedures.

2. Do Not install the ."Manage Acronis Secure Zone" or "Activate Acronis Startup Recovery" functions until you have done research on how these functions work. Many people refuse to use these functions while others find them helpful

3. In addition to the normal searching of other links for specific topics, check into link "L2" above. Each time the thread is updated, additional information is provided.

-------------------------Additional Useful Links -------------------------

Acronis Updates
    Registration & Retrieval of serial number
    Submit request for technical support

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Very nicely done GH and so as not to lose this jewel we'll keep a reminder to these "how to" in a safe place :thumb:

Thanks again,
    Bubba

4. Alwill

Alwill Registered Member

Very well done GroverH and Menorcaman. I'm sure that the Guides will prove of great assistance to those seeking help in the future :thumb: .

5. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Off Topic posts removed. Please limit discussions/comments to the procedures detailed in GroverH's guides.

Many thanks

Menorcaman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.