Need Help-Spyblaster blocking my statsLOL

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ITeachComputer, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITeachComputer

ITeachComputer Registered Member

Hi,
    I can no longer get into my website stats. I know it's Spyblaster and not anything else, becasue I could view them on my secondary storage computer behind me, even though I could not view them on this main computer. That is, until yesterday, when I put Spyblaster on my secondary computer and now I can't view the stats with that one either....

That is the only consistency...........as Spybot has been on the main computer for months and months and months with no problems.........and I never made the connection with SPyblaster being the culprit until yesterday when I could not view my stats on the second computer, only hours later after installing Spyblaster.

Can you tell me which setting might be afftecting this? I do not want to disable all my protection, but I do need to disable something..........

Thanks

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

What website are you going to do obtain your stats?

You can try searching for it by right-clicking on any of the block lists and using the Find/Find Next options.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. ITeachComputer

ITeachComputer Registered Member

I FOUND IT........I FOUND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I was looking into the area in MSIE protection and low and behold, wilest in there, I saw two boxes tht said REAL TRACKER! That is the STATS program my server uses..............I took the check marks out of those two boxes and voila ..............I am in the stats now.............

Someone please tell me about "real Tracker" Obviously there must be a "bad" version of this as well as it being used for my server?

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.