Need help - not able to block restricted sites!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by markblonde, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markblonde

markblonde Registered Member

I have had spyware blaster for a fair while now, and this last few weeks or so I am no longer able to block ANY of the restricted sites.
    I have tried selecting them all and enabling protection, and also deselecting them and selecting them again.
    It goes through the process so you think it will protect, but then leaves them all un-checked again.

I need help!

Further problem. I have some software to update my "RoadAngel" device, and it seems to be ingrained in Spyware blaster for no reason. WHen I open Spyware blaster it tries to install the RoadAngel software again.

HELP again please.

Thanks

Mark

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Could u list your other security apps please?

snowbound

3. audible ruckus

audible ruckus Registered Member

i'm having the same issue. i use spybot, adaware, spy sweeper, mcafee and zonealarm. i was however tweeking with my explorer's security...mainly the settings for active x and scripting. i've reset all the security to medium so any changes should not be effecting blaster anymore. i've even reinstalled blaster and still don't have protection for the list of restricted sites. spybot doesnt seem to immunize anymore either. this may be a conflict between the two apps on certain rigs. i'm running both apps on 6 other computers with no issues. not sure where to start troubleshooting. HELP!!!

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I would suggest you take a look at the below Forum Sticky concerning Spysweeper and let us know if that helps with not only your Spywareblaster problem but possibly Spybot also.

Having trouble setting the Restricted Sites protection in SpywareBlaster?

5. audible ruckus

thank you good sir. i will try this as soon as i get home tonight. keep you folks updated.
    cheers,

6. audible ruckus

solved my spybot problem as well. thanks guys

7. tailskid

tailskid Registered Member

Hey! That worked for me too! Thanks a bunch...

Jerry

8. markblonde

markblonde Registered Member

Hi there, further to the above question by snowbound: I only use SpyWare Blaster, and Spybot Search and Destroy

Still getting the problems.....help please!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.