Need help badly Relationships getting me down with SQL server

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by HopelesslyFaithful, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopelesslyFaithful

HopelesslyFaithful Registered Member

Hey guys been awhile since i have posted here...schools been busy, which is what brings me here for now.

So i have a project for school that i need to make an SQL server. I created the note pad file for all the tables and i think i have all the keys i need but i can't figure out how i am supposed to build the relationships. Supposedly you can use the same PK for two tables but i thought that wasn't possible so i am really confused from top to bottom. So the project I have to take someone's DB design from visio and create it in SQL server 2008 from the virtual thing at school. I provided a link to my Dropbox folder with all the files. I really appreciate any help i can get.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y7t21cjav5wx6o7/Vfos1JHHxi

Thanks HF

I don't mind using skype for help either in this case or hooking anyone up with a favor...this class is killing me. Pulling a C just because of this project -_-

EDIT: my god do i love this site.....so DAMN fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.