Need Assistance with Remote Assistance program

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by niteloner, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteloner

niteloner Registered Member

I am not sure if this is the correct section where to post this question/issue.
    I need one of the experts here who has Windows Messenger installed or any other remote program.

I have several issues on my Sony computer and although I have researched it extensively in internet for weeks, i have been unable to resolve the issues. please contact me here and I will give whatever details are needed. I need urgent help!! Thanks!!

Joe(niteloner):eek: :'(

2. FirePost

FirePost Registered Member

Hello niteloner,
    Your thread in the Outpost support forum is closed so you can concentrate on one forum and people trying to help do not duplicate efforts.
    Need Help via Remote Assistance

I see you have posted in other forums as well.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  3. niteloner

niteloner Registered Member

The only reason I have been posting on all the forums I can is that I have been trying to solve this issue for the last 2 weeks, and have been unable to. I have tried all the different suggestions I have been provided. I don't know much about computers.

To my surprise, even though the issue persists, I find this post closed to my surprise. I fail to understand why. it would seem that the more options I am given, the more chances that I will be able to resolve my issue.

I was under the impression that the whole point of this forum was to help resolve issues. I have been trying to have someone help me remotely, but so far, no one has agreed.

I would request that you all reconsider closing the post. I still need help.

I am open to receiving pms in answer to this comment. Thanks!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.