Need Antivirus 4

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Donald666, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald666

Donald666 Registered Member

My neighbors PC crashed. I have rebuilt it but need AV 4. She has 1 more yesr of coverage with it.

Where can I get the download?

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

She can download the software from here. She can download the latest version OR if she would prefer version 4, click the product she has and then "ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 (4.2.71.2)" under the section for "Other versions".

If she has her username/password, she'll be asked for that information at the end of the installation process. If not, she may need to contact ESET Customer Care to have the information resent to her.

3. Donald666

Donald666 Registered Member

Thanks. That worked.

4. wolliballa

wolliballa Registered Member

Just a note: Your neighbour should be able to upgrade at no extra cost to current version. Just download freshly from eset and follow installation instructions. In most cases just even installing 5 over 4 works including keeping license information intact.

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

+1 - recommend she uses the latest - just because she bought 4, doesn't mean she has to run it - if the license is still valid as you indicated it is, the best solution is to run 5.2.9 (at time of posting - the latest stable release version).

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

As it's been said, using the latest version is recommended not only because it addresses known issues but also because certain features may be improved / developed only for latest versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.