N00B ? free ver. SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by megangiselle, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megangiselle

    megangiselle Registered Member

    May 18, 2006
    since 2 updates ago, abt 10 days, I've had a problem with the restricted sites listing a # unprotected, after updating and enabling ALL protections.
    The weird thing is, if I disable, then reenable all protections, there will be more listed as unprotected than before!
    If I try to check them manually, sometimes the unprotected ones are in red, and when I check them, then try to enable the protection, it doesn't work. Also, mostly since the last update, there are none listed in red, so I can't check and enable the unprotected ones.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, no help.
    I have McAfee virusscan & firewall, no MSN firewall, free Spybot S & D, free Bazooka, free SpywareGuard, free AdAware & paid Registry Mechanic. All have been installed for some time, running well with SpywareBlaster, as is usual.
    [MOVE]Thanks, meg[/MOVE]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.