Mystery Update--1.845

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by profhsg, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

I'm updated to 1.845 on my NOD32. I received this update early this afternoon. It's still not listed on the NOD32 web site (1.844 listed as latest). Anyone have any idea what the update covers?

Thanks

2. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

You will have to wait till the description will appear on the web.

3. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

That's what I thought too, but Eset is now up to 1.846 with no description or mention of of 1.845 on its web site. I guess 1.845 will remain one of life's great mysteries :D

4. Kil

Kil Registered Member

i was thinking that eset made 3 updates for Win32/Mydoom.T. they made both v.1.843 and v.1.844 the same, but i think they just didn't want to post another number (v.1.845) to show they made the same mistake twice.

i'm new here, by the way. that is if you couldn't tell by the seemingly huge number 1 as my post count.

my quick story: it was down to a decision between Kaspersky and Nod32. i went with the obvious.

5. Jari

Jari Guest

You certainly didn't have an easy choice. I couldn't decide at all, now I am using Nod as my onaccess scanner and Kaspersky (an older version is doing scheduled deep scans).
    Jaska

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Not that bigga-mystery as I am currently at 1.847 so... o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.