My-Yahoo Site Blocked

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pava7065

pava7065 Guest

Re: My Yahoo user name blocked -- and Geocities page too

last week I went to my web site and saw that it wasn't working. I then went to check my user groups, and it kept saying my password or user name were invalid and to ask for either a new password or give info to get my user name verified.

I put in my alternate email address and it says No matching accounts found
    If I put in that I want a new password sent it says This Yahoo! Account Has Been Deactivated.

So all my Yahoo Groups are messed up. I am getting mail from the ones that I had my regular email addresses as the alternate email addresses and the postings coming there, but I can't do anyting on the home pages that asks for user name or password to post, make changes in my account, etc.

Has anyone been able to reach customer service regarding that? Or found a solution. My ameriech.net account is a Yahool account, and I talked with them, but they say they can't handle anything about free accounts. And that I'd have to keep trying to send emails to the help line.

Pat K;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.