My Two Cents

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by JPM, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPM

JPM Registered Member

With the recent demise of TDS3 and the reading of Kevin McAleavey's post about the changes that have occurred over the years in the AT industry. I would like to say that for me I would be willing to go to a yearly subscription fee, as long as it was fair, vs having the plug pulled on a program that I rely on like TDS3. I was a registered user of TDS3 and I am also registered for BOClean. I can understand that the playing field has changed since the early days and that it takes much more time and effort to keep on top of things now. I wish DiamondCS would have given their customers a choice of a yearly fee or we are no longer able to keep this going. Unless of course they just wanted to get away from it all together. I would like to believe others feel the same way and would be willing to support the companies that make software that you use and depend on regularly. Sure they said buy once and pay no more after, but I would rather see that change than see the program stopped or company shut down due to rising costs and demands on their time with no compensation. Anyway thats my two cents for what its worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.