My scheduled scans are not happening and when I check the profiles they always show

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by ratchet, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

the scan is scheduled the next day as apposed to today. For example, there is a profile to scan memory for 10:00PM scheduled for tomorrow even though it is 6:42PM now and yesterday it was scheduled to run tonight. The 2:00PM scan that was supposed to run today never occurred even though it was scheduled to run today. All of this just started to happen, for months it never missed a tick. I'd suspect BOClean could be preventing the scans since that is the only new program, however, that wouldn't have anything to do with the schedule always being like 24 hours later so I doubt it is the problem.

2. karl.ewido

karl.ewido former ewido team

Re: My scheduled scans are not happening and when I check the profiles they always sh

Please remove the old profile and create a NEW scan profile in the Custom Scan mode, add items to this profile that have to be scanned like Files, Folders etc. and then press the Button 'Schedule this profile'. Now edit the time settings for this profile. Enable also here the option 'If scheduled time was missed...'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.