My posts in left column instead of envelope?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Mele20, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Is this a new feature? When I clicked on the NOD32 version 2 forum just now, I saw something very different! The left column has envelopes only for the threads I have never participated in. For the threads (including the sticky at the top) instead of envelopes, I see text saying how many times I have posted in each thread and giving the date of the last post. For the sticky, "Shell Power..." the left column has no envelope but states instead:

You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last November 19th, 2003

It is a really neat feature...but it is not working correctly because it doesn't say that I have posted in one thread three times today and it has the envelope instead of the number of posts I've made:

Copy/paste logs causes 100%CPU usage and freezing of NOD32

I opened another instance of Wilders forums and I don't see this information in this latest instance. How do I get the software to display this information each time I come here?

(I would post a screen shot but I can't make it less than 100kb ...its 143kb).

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hmm, I'm not at all sure what you are seeing there, and no, nothing has changed.

Okay, for the next (err, few minutes or whatever) the size of JPG attachments is raised to 10X the normal size. Please post an image of what you are seeing.

:)

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

OK. Here you go (and very sorry...I tried to reduce the size in Irfanview...I must hopeless on this).

Attached Files:

4. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Mike, I'm really sorry. I see my attachment blew out the margins! :( I'm going to keep trying to learn how to do it right here.

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hmm, I can only think it's some kind of error in the display properties... You see, that information is always present in the "mouse over" information regarding threads. The image attached below shows this thread when I mouse over it (prior to this reply) and it shows that same information in the "mouse over" block. It is odd, though. :doubt:

Attached Files:

6. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

You know that is news to me that a mouse over the envelope shows how many posts you have in that thread and the date of the latest one. I never knew that until now!

Obviously, this must be some quirk in the display...I might have thought that if I had known mouse hover shows this information. It is probably some hiccup in my beloved Firefox. But I learned something useful from this "hiccup". Now I know I can hover the mouse over the envelope to see this information. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.