My First Experience...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by marcromero, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcromero

marcromero Guest

Last evening while doing an internet research, following some links on a website for additional information, Imon jumped to action denying a download on a suspected file, then asked for permission to submit, which I did immediately. It detected a variant of Win32/Trojandownloader.lstBar trojan. I have never been so impressed with an antivirus product. This ThreatSense Technology is awesome! I'm really liking NOD32.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see marcromero, and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Cheers :D

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

that also shows the value of having "potentially dangerous programs" detected!

4. lee_redhead

lee_redhead Registered Member

I must admit my first impressions of NOD32 have been very good. So far it has found a couple of Trojans (admitially these have been from a Firewall test I ran) but still very good. The updates are also very frequent with my first day of using the software receiving no less than three.

After using a wide variety of software (Norton, McAfee, AVG, ezAntiVirus, ZoneAlarm, TrendMicro) NOD32 has so far seemed to be the best.

I look forward to v3, especially if the screenshots are accurate and they are offering a security suite with AntiSpam and Firewall, I will upgrade at the first opportunity I get.

Lee

5. marcromero

marcromero Guest

Like you, I have tried many antivirus programs over the years, F-prot being the best in my opinion, until I discovered NOD32. It has exceeded my expectations for an antivirus, even on dial up, it shines above the others...

Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.