My Compliments...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by marse.robert, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

My compliments to the Administration and Moderation of this fine Site. Thus, everywhere I look on this Forum I see professionalism.

Having said all that, I can now address my concern. I would hasten to add that the following comments are said in the nicest manner.

Based on a subjective set of expectations, I purchased, amongst other software, True Image 8. I duly installed the program and devoured the instructions. Following this exercise, I "experienced" True Image 8 at a very low level and gradually widened my dependency on the software. I must confess that when I reached the appreciative stage of development, I found Wilders Security Forums.

Had I discovered Wilders before buying True Image 8, I am afraid the reading in the relevant section would have altered my decision making in terms of the purchase. The very nature of the Forum has to attract those comments that are not conducive to enhancing Acronis's future business ...in a nutshell, the balance of opinion is biassed toward the negative.

Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem. For me, however, True Image 8 satisfies my intial set of expectations, and so far, the software is accomplishing all that Acronis boasts. In the past, I have been an advocate of Drive Image; as that product has been assimilated into Symantec Ghost, I believe that True Image 8 and Acronis Support .. together with Wilders Security Forum is a force to be seriously considered.

My compliments to all concerned.

Marse.Robert

2. Zintar

Zintar Guest

This is something I've heard at every independent company/product forum that I've spent time visiting. Remember though that most forums represent less than 1% of the user base and most of the forum members originally come to that forum because of a problem. Most of those get a satisfactory response and never come back. (Frequently they don't even say - thanks - that fixed it! so you never know.) A few are unsatisfied and typically stick around attaching their gripes to other people's threads. It happens everywhere so if you're looking at forum before buying, you need to do a little mental filtering.

3. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Hi Zintar,

Very well said: alas - human nature what it is, and what a pity.

Kindest regards

marserobert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.