Mustang’s VistaPE Scripts - Recovery Issue

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Mahnke, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

First I must say that I’m very impressed with the work that Mustang has done in creating these scripts. This is a very nice option to have.

At this point I’m simply trying to gain some experience with them as well as confidence that they are correctly installed. Two PC’s are exhibiting the same problem. I realize that running them on WinXP SP2 may be an issue here and if that’s the case then I can accept that. I’m simply trying to learn.

WinBuilder v.072a using Microsoft WAIK seems to work OK. I’m able to create full system images without any problems. The issue I have is trying to do a recovery. The images are stored on a second internal PATA hard drive and are visible. One of the PC’s has TrueImage 10 Home and the other has TrueImage 11 Home. Both have the latest builds. I tried WinBuilder v.074 but experienced a problem in that it didn’t seem to recognize my drives connected to a Promise Technology Ultra 133 TX2 PCI card. I will need to work with this some more, I probably made a mistake here.

The problem then is this:

Booting to the VistaPE CD works well. At the Vista Desktop the TrueImage icon is there and the application opens as I would expect. If however I try to do a Recovery from an existing image I am presented with a message in blue that states that a re-boot is required. Selecting OK or perhaps Proceed, not sure which it is, I get a message that reads W000A03EB. TrueImageService.exe – Application Error (0xc0000094) occurred in the application at location 0x030f41f9. Click OK to terminate the program. This message was on the PC running TI-10. At this point recovery is not possible. The end result was the same on the PC running TI-11 but I didn't capture the error message.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Bruce Mahnke

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.