Mustang - TI11 Plugin not for x64

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Robert Fleshman, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Fleshman

Robert Fleshman Registered Member

Hi,

I ordered your TI11 Plugin for v11.0.8027 last night. It was made for x32bit, not for x64bit. I copied both Acronis folders from \Program Files (x86) to \Program Files and installed the product. I got a few error that Aorotls.dll, Msvcr71.dll, Msvcp71.dll and Snapapi.dll was not copied. After I verified that they were in my \Windows\System32, I don't know why they weren't copied. I clicked 'Config' on Bartpe and It seemed to work. (I still got 2 errors that 2 modules were not copied.). I booted from that Bartpe CD and could not get Acronis to work. I'd get 2 errors:'E000101F4: Unable to open (Initialize) computer.....' and 'E00640068: Failed to create the scheduled task, error #1722 - The RPC server is unavailable (0xFFF0)'.

You probably can check for '\Program Files (x86)\', if not there than use '\Program Files\' and the same for the other variables.

If you cannot get it to work under XP x64, I'd like my $1.99 back.

Thanks,
    Ed

2. mustang

mustang Developer

No problem. The refund has already been made.

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

This is obviously moot now, but have you checked in services to make sure RPC is set to automatic?

Some setups have this either disabled or set to manual, and many programs that rely on this service sulk if it is in manual mode rather than auto.

Colin

4. Robert Fleshman

Since the .cmd files can't be repaired, you should put on your Mustang web page that it cannot be put on a x64 system.

How do you know what credit card should be credited?

Ed

5. mustang

mustang Developer

I looked at the purchases of TI 11 on 11/9/07 and found one made by Edward P. I chose that one based on the signature of your post. If that is not correct, just let me know the name you made the purchase under and I'll issue a refund.

6. Robert Fleshman

That is correct.

Nice try anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.