Multiple username password pop up?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mjm6872, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjm6872

mjm6872 Registered Member

I just tried to renew nod32 antivirus on sons computer. Received conformation, username and password to download. Problem is when I enter the supplied username and password in the pop up authentication window it immediately closes and pops up a new authentication window with a different username already filled in. I have purchased nod 32 for 3 different computers in the home individually. After attempting 3 times to re-enter user name/password (cut and paste) an error message tells me that either I am enterting the wrong username password or the system doesn't know how to allow authentication. Thanks for your help.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

he mentioned "download" - so I am thinking he means the httpd authentication on the download page.

The most common problem with username/password is the same for both the software and for the website ..

either a case error

EAV- is uppercase, followed by a number
    the password is always LOWER case and may have numbers as well as letters.

Be careful not to enter any leading or trailing spaces, carriage returns, tabs, or other characters if you are copy/pasting the username and password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.