Multiple Scans

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by simcfc73, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simcfc73

simcfc73 Registered Member

Hi,

I am having a few issues with a server and my desktop. My desktop slowed down and when I checked there were 6 scans all running at the same time. I can't see why there are more than one running as I only have a scan set to run at 12:30 on M:W:F.

Any ideas why this is happening? I do use Remote Desktop and wondered if it had something to do with that.

Thanks

Simon

2. pain4gain

pain4gain Registered Member

1. What version of Windows and SP are you running on that workstation?

2. ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32?

3. What version of ESET are you running? The latest version and build is 4.0.417.

4. What exactly did you see that indicates 6 scans were running?

5. If you go to Scheduler/Planner, which Tasks do you have checked?

I don't think RA would cause the issue you are describing.

3. simcfc73

simcfc73 Registered Member

I am using XP SP3 and NOD32 v3 ( I took 4 off as I was having update issues)

I went into the console and when I looked at computer scans there were six running jobs at different levels of completion.

In the scheduler I have on demand computer scan set for M-W-F at 12.30 and then a automatic startup file check at logon and successful update.

Just looked at my server and there are 2 scans running at the same time now both with the same percentage run. Thats set to run a scan at 2:30 in the morning, again its running version 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.