Multiple Issues (Server,ERAC,EEA)

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by twitceh, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twitceh

twitceh Registered Member

1. Through the ERAC Policy Manager, opening my default child policy will give the error: "Error downloading policy configuration. Policy tree will be refreshed from server..."

2. When I use a task to push a configuration down to the client, even after a success status, when I check the client, no changes were made. The changes I'm trying to do is remove all the notification pop ups in the Default user interface value.

3. Does anyone know how to configure the clients and ERAC for the duration before the Virus signature database is out of date message is given?

Thanks a lot!!

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Are you able to find the policy in the "C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\Policy_Configuration" folder?

The settings under the aforementioned node may require the "Suppress user settings" option to be set to "Yes". Also, the computer (or just egui.exe) needs to be restarted for such changes to take effect.

This is not possible, however, you can customize colors for different age of clients' signature database in the Console setup. Based on knowing how quickly new malware emerges, I, for one, consider even a few hours old signature database outdated.

3. twitceh

twitceh Registered Member

Thanks the Suppress User Settings did the trick.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by twitceh
    1. Through the ERAC Policy Manager, opening my default child policy will give the error: "Error downloading policy configuration. Policy tree will be refreshed from server..."
    Are you able to find the policy in the "C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\storage\Policy_Configuration" folder?

I was only able to find a folder called 00 in the Policy_Configuration folder. What should I do to solve this?

Thanks a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.