Mullvad

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by emmpe, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmpe

emmpe Registered Member

I have a hunch there's some Scandinavian members on this forum, so I'd like to know if anybody has tried the "Mullvad" ('mole') VPN service? Obviously it has acquired a lot of customers recently, since it went down completely on April 1 when the IPRED law went live in Sweden, and has stayed that way until today. At least the guys behind it seem to be very upfront, but there's been a kind of hype of the service (in a roundabout way) on TV, which speaks against it. (Sorry if this thread isn't for the entire Wilder's community - this just seems to be the right forum to ask for opinions).

2. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

I know that the Pirate Bay guys have standing room only crowds waiting for the imminent release of IPredator http://ipredator.se/

3. emmpe

emmpe Registered Member

Yeah, but it's been "imminent" for several weeks now. It may well prove to be a great service once it's up and running - the TPB people know their job - but it's written in water when that will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.